Popular Posts

Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Good Old Days

12:43am, 2nd May 2009
I just watched my pictures and videos back in Kedah Matriculation. Those are some (pictures and videos) I managed to capture during those days.
I used to hate my matric’s life. The reason, I think I could not adapt with the environment and so many bad things happened to me.
Talking about bad things that happened to me, I remember one unforgettable moment which was my mathematics lecturer in second semester. The person I’m talking about is Mr. Chow. Darn, he was so stern that whenever I see him, no words could come out from my mouth. The tragedy happened when one fine day; he called up a few names from our class which I included. He said that he wants to do a pop quiz for the “very lucky” names that he mentioned. Only one question will be given. The question was so easy. But I was so nervous looking at him wondering what might he said when I could not answer the question correctly. I swear I know to answer the question correctly but I was so nervous looking at his fierce face like a tiger ready to swallow the prey.
He accused me for something I never did. He accused that I copied all the tutorial answer from my friends. I stood for myself for whatever he said was a total untrue. He asked me to tear my tutorial papers but I refused. My good friend back in matric, Ross (I used to call her this name) stood for me saying “she did not cheat on the tutorial. She even taught me to the subject” but Mr. Chow yelled at her without mercy. I was so sorry for her because of me, Mr. Chow got another prey to swallow. But I was so glad. Knowing she could does that thing really touch my heart. She was one real friend. Always stand behind me. At the end, Mr. Chow given me another chance to prove myself. He said that he will give me another quiz.
I studied hard for that and keep my mind to be all prepared because I had no idea when will he gives me another quiz. During the next class, I waited for him, who knows he might give me a quiz during that. But it turned out with “NO QUIZES” at all. Maybe one of the reasons, he always see that I was all ready and prepared ;) Seriously, Mr. Chow was one of my nightmares.
Okay, stop talking about that. Back to the topic (actually, I don’t really have a topic to talk about. It’s just a sweet and sour memory during my studies in Kedah Matricullation College).
The best moment that still attached in my head was during English Play Competition. Even our class did not manage to go to the finals, we were so happy working on the play. I wrote the script and as the lead actor ;) But that’s not about it.. All the girls were so wonderful.. We had no guys in our class. So, some girls played the guys part. Credit to Ross (Steve), Ili (John), Yun (Matt).. hahhaha.. I still remember that. Oya, Awin, Izati, Sare, Wani, Eka and all of you. You girls rock!! We had joy, fun even we sometimes had arguments but we still managed to give our very best! I love you all, girls. For me, that play has had connected us closely. It was not all about the play. It was about how we get along with each other even we were all have different identity and personality.



Remember this? We were practising for the play at squash court. We practised everywhere. Hehehe… those were really good old days=)
Friends of A1E2, if you are reading this, please keep in touch. Coz I really miss you guys so much, from heart. Even we have our own path, ONCE WE BECAME FRIEND, WE WILL ALWAYS BE FRIENDS.
I love you..
XOXO, ETIE

1 comment:

izaura said...

etie... i miss u too!!
my god, lupe lak i pakai tudung ms matriks.. hehe~

well, we really had fun mase english classes.. everytyme kelas je, mesti ade sesi gelak2... i miss those times la... =(