Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

He Loves Me

Pernah tak dengar orang cakap "Love someone that loves you more".. I think I found that someone! What makes it a total beauty, I love him too, yet more than before.


Dataran Pahlawan

Adi Razlan bin Abdul Rahman

Syukur kehadrat Allah SWT after one year gap, we still love each other. Yes, he is Adi Razlan bin Abdul Rahman.

The person who is always by my side when I need someone the most;
The person who is always makes me happy eventhough he isn't  a joker;
The person who is always love me for who I am.


Back for good and for forever

Just as sweet as before


Love you more than before


Pantai Klebang


Love being with you


Yes, I love you with all of my heart and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you... Adi Razlan


Adi Loves Etie

Hope the love will forever be with us ...

xoxo
-Etie-

1 comment:

Adi Razlan said...

Ala sweetnye syg! I love u 2 my dear! Forever & ever!