Popular Posts

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's been a while

Hi there :)

I know.. It's been a while I didn't update by blog. I was crazy doing works. Just to update you short story of what happened to me since last time I blogged.

FYI, now I'm working with the Melaka State subsidiary company. A new set up company as place >>> MELAKA PLANETARIUM ADVENTURE SCIENCE CENTRE <<< Since it is still new, there's so much to do. U have no idea what I have been through. I was appointed as the Assistan Manager, Operation and Marketing and now, for less than 1 year, I can proudly say that I am the Manager, Operation & Marketing ;P.. But don't get me wrong, for the position I holding now, doesn't mean that I can do whatever I want. Now I learned, "The higher you are, the bigger burden you carry on your shoulder".. I do what best for the company. and the rest of the family of the company.. Life is a TOTAL different here compared with KL. Night is no life for me here. I'd prefer to stay at home and have some quality time with my family. And no more clubbing ;) Hahaha... Well, that's all I have in mind right now. will update you soon xoxo -etie- p/s: some pics of what I'm doing
Opening Speech during closing ceremony for School Break Mania 2009


With Puan Norita (GM of INSPIM), Dr. Mohd Aluwi (CEO of PMSB)


1 MALAYSIA EXHIBITS at MBMB

No comments: