Popular Posts

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

10 months to go

Hey!!!

10 months to go yawww... and x prepare ape pon lagik :) But looking forward for this coming weekend because Adi and I are going to Wedding Fair organized by Urban Vibe at PICC!! 

Reasons to go there:-
1. To survey2 kad, baju pengantin and bla.. bla.. bla.. cam biasa la kan
2. Jumpa Kak Ayu from Ixora Couture KL (She is joining the event)

Tu je la kot. Plus nak discuss with Kak Ayu for my engagement + nikah dress :) So excited!!!!

And after that ade appointment with Video/ Photographer (recommended by my sis) So far, I like his style and Insyallah ade rezeki boleh kot hire his team as my video/ photographer for my wedding nanti. Just to discuss how the event will be like. And try to negotiate the price also of course.

xoxo,
Etie

No comments: