Popular Posts

Friday, October 14, 2011

+ Little Updates +

Hi guys,

It's been quite sometimes I didn't blog.. It's like I don't know that no people reading this anyway. But, I miss to write something on my blog.

Well, first and foremost, I would like to thank to all my family, relatives and friends who voted me for the Fantastic Moment Studio Gate Away! For all your supports, I won the contest.. Sorry to inform you guys this late. Next week, Adi and I will be shooting for the prize that we won. I take advantage to make it as our Pre-Wedding photoshoot :) Tahape2, kursus kawin pon x pegi lagik, tapi beria nak buat pre-wed photoshoot. Yeah, I know.. some of you might think that way. But, I do have my reasons. 
First: As some of you might already know, I already started my 3rd semester of my Master program. So, I would be very very very busy to do the photo shoot later on. So, I MUST do it earlier

Second: I started a few projects with my company, so, I don't think I would have so much time for photo-shooting what so-ever

Btw, Adi already suggested to go for the kursus kawin by November because we're afraid that we don't have much time for that later on.

And, many more friends are going to tie the knot at end of the year!! I am so so happy for them!

Actually, I am in the office right now, pretending doing works when I am blogging :) Today, I'm gonna have lunch together with Sharmila and Ina at Giant KJ. It's been a while I didn't see them. As supposedly, my room mate back in Uni should have joined us but at the last minute she couldn't make it.. Lamenye tak jumpa lumet kami!!! Rindu!!

Okay, I'm gonna back to work. You guys have fun ya! Thank God It's Friday! woooohooooo


Love,
Etie

No comments: