Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Wedding Prep: Wedding Cake

Hi eveyone!

Since the excitement of the W-Day is coming, I would like to share some pictures of how I want my wedding to look and be like. Pictures are taken from various sources but unfortunately I don't remember where specifically I got them from. I am so sorry that I'm unable to put credit to some of the pictures. If you are rajin enough to blog walking, especially to the B2B blogs, you might find there's s same pictures.

Well today, I'm gonna share with you all how I want my wedding cake to look like. Since my reception wedding theme is Pearl White + Peach, so, I want my cake to comply with the theme. Here's some picture!

Very simple yet so elegant!

Cute and Sassy

Variable of design that I'm considering

No comments: