Popular Posts

Monday, February 20, 2012

Wedding Prep: Cloth for Family & Bridesmaids

Good morning Monday!

How you guys doing? Tadi I bace entry from a blogger, As nama dia. I ade follow de, tp maybe de x perasan kot sbb rmai betul blogger follow her blog. Hehehe.. Okay, I terbaca entry pasal her preparing kain2 for family. I like her theme, Royal Purple + Soft Grey. I think, it's quite different and unique.

I pon had prepared cloths for all my bridesmaid and family. 
For nikah, I asked my bridesmaid to wear turqoise/blue/softgreen color. I just sponsored kain for reception only which is Peach. 
Kain for bridesmaids
As for my family pulak, during nikah, I have bought them kain warna hijau/ turqoise, sorry sgt2, I really can't decide about the color sbb I ni macam dah buta warna pulak.. And warna dua2 tu, xnmpak any different for me. And for reception, I beli kain warna peach jugak. But for family, special sikit la sebab sulam penuh kat baju :)
Ala.. gambar nanti I upload k? Lupe plak gambar tu.. Love!
Kain for family for nikah ceremony
Kain sulam for family

5 comments:

Nisa Shafie said...

is it turqoise and orange? just like my colour.. pretty rite?? =) come and be my follower too.. i pon baru juga.. =)

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

Sure thing!

Anis_Apis said...

nice color...

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

Thank you babe :)

Anonymous said...

Etie..my family pon pakai peach gak..beli kat jackle ada sale last year hehe.. Eh uols follow I jugak tau http://ilovemylifeiloveyou.blogspot.com. :)