Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tersedak ke?

Hello Tuesday!

First of all, I just want to say that I don't have any disrespect or whatsoever towards anybody else. I just spilling out my true voice. 

Semua mesti tertanya-tanye kenapa I cakap macam tu kan?

If you all a member of B2B 2012, you all akan or xkan perasan that I have comment on someone's pnye post. Well I did not comment anything bad. Or is it bad when I am stating the truth? I have no idea.

But it is disrespect for me when you private message me to delete my comment and when I looked again at it, you already deleted for me? Thanks but no thanks! If you nak berniaga, I hope you berniaga dengan ikhlas. Kenapa you nak takut and terasa macam I ni nak penuhkan periuk nasi you dengan pasir ye? Well, I have no such intention. Sebabnye, saya bukan peniaga macam awak. I joined the group because I want to share anything good relating the wedding preparation and self preparation towards our BIG DAY! and I think, group tu if for sharing among B2B. It's their decision and consideration whether they want your product or not. I don't know how much you charge your buyer for a product that all of us can get somewhere else at I think is cheaper (Well, I said I think, because I have no idea how much you charge them). Orang boleh judge sendiri barang you jual and they are wise enough to buy or not to buy from you. 

If you think that I am disrespect, I sincerely apologize.  Love!


2 comments:

Anis_Apis said...

ALaaa x sempat nak tgk the comment!! but i guess u did the right thing...remember x one of the rule of the group is bukan penjual peniaga vendor etc...so xyah la nak jual2 kan...just my 2 cents hihi

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

agree! tu la dear.. I rs, kalau dah buat salah, mesti cepat melatah kan? I don't mean to hasut all b2b jgn beli dgn de. which I xde ckp pon mcm tu.. I was just saying whre did i buy the product and how much i bought it. is it wrong? it's up to the reader la kan if they intend to buy from her or nor. everyone has their choice.