Popular Posts

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Wedding Review: #3 - Room

Good Day People!

What I like the most for my wedding? One thing for sure was my Bride & Groom's Room! I am so proud of the room arrangement that I arranged myself. The idea of the room was from me. Let me tell you one by one ok?

The bedroom set I bought was from FAMISTA (known as the expert of 'Perabot Pengantin'). You can read from my previous entry here. The bedroom set consist of 1 bed, 1 wardrobe and 1 dressing table. The set was given a complimentary of 1 side table, 1 chair for dressing table, 2 pillows, 1 bolster and a mattress. Since FAMISTA is located in Klang, I have to pay for the delivery charges to Melaka. Okay, to tell you the truth, I love the bedroom set from FAMISTA. I really am. It's just that, I hate it when I got to see it not in a superb condition as I expected. Seriously, there were some damages caused by the workmanship and handling. Seriously, SUCKS! FAMISTA, you have a good product to sell but please please please make sure that you deliver the best condition of product to your customers. This really sadden me. Why I didn't make a report to them? It's simply because I just got to see the bedroom set 3 days before my wedding. If I asked to change the set to a better one, can they guarantee that they can deliver before my wedding ceremony? I don't think so. Seriously, if I was there during the delivery, I won't accept it! Here are some damages

Defect at on the wardrobe

Uneven paint on the wood

You judge yourself

Close up

I hate to see this

This is my room after the make over. I just love my room after the make-over. Credit to Auntie Ija for the picture

1 comment:

~Wawa Waheeda~ said...

etie....sedeyy tgk the injury for the bed frame..huhuhu....