Popular Posts

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Nikah Attire to Rent

Hey darlas...

Finally I decided to rent out my Nikah Attire. Please email me for price. I am renting out my Nikah attire (Kurung Modern) + Veil. If you happen to rent the Baju Melayu for the groom (only the top and pants), samping is not included. So, to those who is looking dress for engangement or nikah or dinner, don't hesitate to contact me ya :)

My size is

34 - 32 - 39

My height is 154cm. I think whoever between 150cm - 158cm fits the dress.

Here's my nikah attire..






xoxo,

Etie :)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai.can you please email me the price?zaitunsalam@gmail.com.tq

Nuzulul Fatehanie said...

Hi zaitunsalam@gmail.com,

I dh respond to your email :)

th said...

Hi, emaiL me the price .. info@th-it.com

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

hi th,

already email to you.

Anonymous said...

salam. sis email me pls :)
mysinglejourney@yahoo.com

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

hi mysinglejourney@yahoo.com,

i dah respond to your email. Thank you :)

Anonymous said...

hi ! do pm me for the price.Interested. :)

norsyuhadabaharom@yahoo.com

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

hi norsyuhadabaharom@yahoo.com

already email you. please check email ya :)

Atie said...

hi dear, boleh email me untuk baju ni? misikahwin@gmail.com

Nuzulul Fatehanie said...

Hi Atie, I dh email you about the baju. Contact me if you need to know any further k?

ojamoja said...

Hi, I would love to know the price. Please email me: Rozaliza@gmail.com. Thanks!

huahua said...

salam. kindly email me the best price you can offer. thanks. sya.mansur@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

hye..bley email tuk price..sharkbig_poppa@yahoo.com..for wedding bulan 12 dh ade org cop x?

Anonymous said...

salam sis .. leh email price x.. extreme_wn@yahoo.com