Popular Posts

Sunday, January 6, 2013

wedding review : videographer

hello all,

sambil2 study ni, i ambil kesempatan to review about my nikah video. my husband and i just love my wedding video. here's details of my videographer - click here

thanks to HVP team sebab dah realisasikan my wedding dream. this will be a piece that i will not be ashamed to show to my future kids and grand-kids.


I rate them 4.5/ 5 for their work and services. rajin update with me about the video progress. tak payah i yang terhegeh2 nak tnya update. good work hafeidz and team. nanti i nak try photoshoot (maternity) with you all pulak (ntah bile tak tau lagi la..)
and
I recommend their services to all the bride to be :)
 
xoxo,
etie

2 comments:

JUBAH OUTLET said...

best okey!!!!

Nuzulul Fatehanie Juremi said...

Yaya, i recommend hvp ni. nanti u nak kawen, leh amek dorg. service mmg puas hati